Success starts with identifying and tracking your key metrics. After all, "you can't improve what you can't measure."
With Mindbody Insights, your fitness brand will have access to real-time, actionable key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics—plus the tools for your team to act on them. The days of running lots of reports and building numerous spreadsheets are behind you.
Plus, Insights helps you engage employees across all your locations to meet your fitness brand's goals. When your whole team is empowered, their performance (and your bottom line) improves.
Download our guide to see how Insights can help your brand track the KPIs that matter most. Inside, you’ll learn our five favorites—what we call “power metrics” for fitness brands. This includes:
- Class capacity: the percentage of spots filled for any given day and a key indicator of success for fitness brands
- New customers: a sign of growth driven through efforts from your top-level marketing as well as client experience
- Membership sales: the percentage of total sales that comes from membership fees, meaning recurring revenue and better retention
- Repeat customers: an important indicator of the experience you offer and a lifeline for your business
- Product sales: a KPI to track retail efforts, a key source of revenue for fitness brands
- Plus, a bonus metric you can only learn about by downloading this guide
We also cover five best practices to help connect the numbers to the team members who drive them forward. Managers can see employee performance and coach them to success at each location, employees will be motivated and engaged by personal goals they can see and track themselves.
Ready to say goodbye to spreadsheets and hello to dashboards? This guide (and Insights) is for you!
Download the Guide