While running a single fitness location is hard work, opening and managing multiple locations is an entirely different, yet rewarding, challenge. You’ll need to meet the needs of a whole new customer base, manage a larger staff and determine how to allocate your budget to grow your new location—all while still maintaining the success of your first.
Download this guide for a variety of multi-location tips, including how to:
- Maintain a consistent brand across your locations
- Create a cohesive experience for all customers
- Allocate your marketing budget accordingly
- Keep your customers engaged and coming back
- Grow each of your locations with Mindbody