Not every day of the year at your fitness studio or gym is going to be action-packed. You're bound to have the occasional slow day or even experience the dreaded summer lull. However, just because your clients and new customers aren't pouring through the door doesn't mean you can't be productive when things slow down. In fact, a little break in the action can give you an opportunity to catch up on the activities that you may have pushed aside when things were busier earlier in the year.
Download our checklist and start making the most of a summer lull or just a quiet afternoon. See how you and your team can get—and stay—ahead with tasks like:
- Getting a jump on staff schedules, seasonal initiatives, and the remainder of the year's marketing strategy
- Organizing inventory and decluttering
- Supporting client outreach by setting up automated texts and emails
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing your fitness studio or gym's space
- Expanding your horizons by reading up on your industry and studying up on topics vital to your bottom line