Mindbody Business Webinar
Maximize Revenue (and Minimize Contact) at your Salon or Spa
Thursday, May 14, 2020
9:30 AM PDT
Duration: 30 minutes, including Q&A
When you run a salon or spa, you're operating a high-touch business. You offer services that you and your team can’t give from six feet away. So how can you serve your clients while keeping them as safe as possible? Answer: Reduce unnecessary contact. This panel discussion will help you reimagine how your salon or spa handles clients. It's time to cut back on the waiting room magazines and social holding spaces and rethink the client touch points within your business. See how your technology and digital presence can help you reduce physical contact to keep your clients—and your team—safe.
- Importance of pre-booking automations
- Setting clear guidelines through your digital channels
- Critical importance of communications
- Empowering your staff with clear expectations
- Optimizing ticket value
- Transitioning to low- or no-touch checkout
Watch on demand
New resources, straight to your inbox
Get updates on the latest industry trends, tips, and news.