Some days are busier than others, but just because the appointment book isn’t jammed packed doesn’t mean you can’t have a productive day. You need the downtime to reset.
We’ve compiled a comprehensive checklist of tasks that you can tackle when there’s a break in the action. Make the most of a summer lull or just a quiet afternoon by:
- Getting ahead of seasonal offerings
- Reviewing and revamping staff onboarding materials
- Deep cleaning your space, including stock rooms, retail areas, and appointment rooms
- Organizing not just your inventory but also any client reading materials
- Setting up automated client outreach
- Exploring what your competition is up to and making sure you’re an expert on industry trends