As we head into the second half of the year, now is the perfect time to step back, regroup, and review your business financials. When you have a firm grasp of your numbers, you have more control of the future of your business.
We worked with Mindbody-Certified Business Consultant Nina Israel to create a detailed list of action items to help you stay on top of your finances all year long.
Download our checklist to identify areas where money is potentially being left on the table (and out of your pocket). This includes:
- Reviewing any suspended contracts
- Following up on declined payments (and updating outdated credit cards with Card Updater)
- Getting caught up on outstanding transactions in your accounting software
- Forecasting sales
- Reviewing your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Thanking your clients, and more!