Consumers say they prefer email over any other marketing channel. That's part of what makes email marketing such a powerful tool for your salon, spa, or wellness business—if you're using it in the right way. Your email marketing strategy is critical to connecting with prospects, winning back lost clients, improving retention, and increasing your revenue.
Looking to develop—or revamp—your email marketing program? This free email marketing guide breaks down everything you need to know before hitting send. Learn about:
- The three types of email campaigns you should be sending to clients: direct emails, newsletters and one-off campaigns, and automated campaigns
- Best practices and tips when it comes to building your subscriber list, including asking permission, giving clients a reason to join (hint: a discount or something free is a great start), setting expectations, and offering an opt-out
- Scheduling emails, including which days and times work best for maximum reach to clients
- Creating must-read emails with content customers love and subject lines that yield high open rates
- The types of content that clients want in their inboxes, including updates on new services your salon, spa, or wellness business is offering, info on sales on retail products, and content that's true to your brand (and not too long)
- How to create eye-catching, beautiful emails (templates for the win!) that are easy for clients to read, feature your brand colors and fonts, and include your social media accounts in the footer
- Why it's important to have a call-to-action or CTA that makes it easy for clients to know what you want them to do next, whether it's to book their next appointment, take advantage of a product promo, or select an add-on
- Taking your emails to the next level with HTML, allowing your salon, spa, or wellness business to start something completely custom
- The importance of automating your email marketing with drip campaigns with custom rewards, birthday wishes, or timely upsell offers for clients
- How to target the right clients with the right message at the right time (you can create email lists to reach the inbox of a first-time client to follow up after the first appointment or re-engage with a client who hasn't come into your salon, spa, or wellness business recently)
- How Marketing Suite makes it easy for wellness and beauty businesses to analyze email marketing results, seeing just how many customers opened and clicked through the emails, the unsubscribe rate, how many appointments came from your marketing efforts, how many clients were rescued, how many customers took advantage of referral offers, and more
Make email marketing work for your business, keeping your clients engaged and boosting your revenue. And for more tips on how to leverage Marketing Suite during COVID-19, check out our Marketing Suite Playbook for Salons, Spas, and Wellness Businesses.