The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has challenged your fitness business. It's forced you to shut your doors and have hard conversations with your staff. It's pushed you to get creative to connect with customers from a distance. It's driven you to quickly pivot and go virtual to keep your clients healthy and moving from home. It's shown how much you're willing to fight for your studio/gym, too.
Now, you'll need to start planning for a new normal as you reopen your fitness business during the coronavirus. And although we can't tell you when exactly you'll be able to reopen, we can help you prepare for when the time comes.
Download our kit to look ahead and strategise for reopening your gym or studio amidst the coronavirus pandemic. We'll cover everything you need to consider as you plan to welcome clients back—today and over the coming weeks and months—including:
- How to create a video business plan if your studio or gym will continue to provide virtual fitness offerings long after the coronavirus pandemic is over
- Why it might be time to revisit your pricing as you reopen
- How to refresh your sales process so you welcome new clients into your fitness studio or gym and welcome back existing ones.
- When and how to update your website (including the addition of webpages specific to health precautions you're taking due to the coronavirus)
- Why you should use automated email and text message marketing to communicate your reopening and check-in with lapsed members
- How to reengage your staff after your doors have been shut
- What you should stock up on before reopening your fitness studio/gym to keep your clients' health in mind (cleaning supplies, hand sanitiser, toilet paper, face masks, etc.)
- How to welcome your clients back and reiterate what you're doing to keep them safe and healthy in your studio or gym
- Why it's a good idea to plan for another potential closure at your studio or gym due to the coronavirus
The coronavirus has tested your business, but it's also shown how strong you are as the leader(s) of your fitness business. It's shown how much your community needs your gym or studio, too.
As you prepare to reopen your gym or studio, continue to refer to this kit for guidance. You've got this—and we're here for you every step of the way.