A Franchisor's Guide: How to Make the Most of Your (Virtual) Franchise Conference
Hosting an annual conference—whether in-person or virtually—is an incredible opportunity to build your franchise community, offer industry updates and best practices, and position your franchise for the year ahead. For your franchisees, it’s an opportunity to learn from leadership, connect with fellow attendees, and spark lasting motivation.
Your conference isn't simply an event—it's an investment in your organisation and your brand.
Want to make the most of it? Download our guide to learn how to:
- Plan with franchisees in mind when selecting event timing, location, and duration
- Develop a conference agenda around industry-specific content, franchisee support, and a virtual-friendly schedule
- Choose a keynote speaker that meets the goals of your conference
- Prep your speakers for virtual presentations that are as seamless and impactful as possible
- Incentivise event attendance with ongoing marketing efforts and discount offers
- Recognise your franchisees and celebrate their accomplishments (even virtually)