Whether you have tens or hundreds of locations, a centralised brand management strategy is a winning strategy. That said, maintaining brand integrity across multiple locations is no small feat. (Thankfully, we have a platform that can help—more on that later.)
Download our guide to learn how to centralise and strengthen your brand, no matter the size of your network. We’ll cover best practices to help your corporate team:
- Lay the foundation for consistency. Consistency requires structure; give your locations the information they need to align with your brand experience, voice and tone, and more.
- Make it easy to get it right with a library of resources. Empower your locations to market to their local communities with easy-to-access materials.
- Cultivate a 360-consumer experience. Branding is so much more than your logo and marketing materials—it’s the experience you provide across every location. Support your owners with every aspect of the customer journey so every customer interaction is on brand.
- Provide ongoing support. Onboarding your locations is just the start. As your brand evolves, keep your locations on track with educational events and corporate support.
- Invest in technology made for enterprise brands. Centralised brand controls reinforce structure and consistency across your organisation. Does your current software set your brand up for success?