Thinking about committing to a new enterprise fitness software? We know it can feel overwhelming. Whether you have five or 500 locations, your software plays an essential role in the day-to-day operations across your enterprise. Plus, with so many factors to consider, and a variety of features to evaluate, choosing the right one is far from a simple decision.
To start, identify the main reasons your brand is looking to switch in the first place. Once you understand your main motives, you can then explore other important variables, which include scalability, customer support, marketing, and reporting.
Next, download this checklist. It outlines the nine most crucial factors to consider when switching to new enterprise software, including specific questions to ask prospective technology providers. For example.
1. Stability: Does the software support a fitness organisation of your current size and as you experience growth over time?
2. Customer service support: Does the software provide customer service support that meets your needs? Are 24/7 email and phone support available? Is there a dedicated support team for enterprise customers? What kind of custom ongoing software and business education for franchisees/locations is available?
3. Product innovations and enhancements: Is the software continuously improving technology? How are upcoming product features communicated? What does the product roadmap process look like, and for fitness enterprises specifically?
4. Security and reliability: What security certifications does the software have? How much is invested in security each year? Has there been a recent data breach? Is there regular feature and load testing?
5. Marketing/Branding: What tools are available to help reach a broader fitness customer base/new client? What tools ensure brand integrity? Brand consistency between fitness locations?
6. Reporting: What kind of reporting is included? Can different users have their own reporting configured? Does the software provide integrated functionality to create custom reports and graphical reporting features?
7. Customisation: What kind of interface protocol does its API utilise? What are some of the programs the software has successfully integrated with? Can the software be configured to allow different user roles access to different functionality, and how granular are these controls?
8. Pilot programs: Can the new software be piloted from a live location using real-time data? Will this new solution help achieve goals as is or will another solution be needed? How much time will be dedicated to support during a pilot?
9. Onboarding: Will there be a dedicated onboarding team? What is the go-to-market time to launch site changes and updates? How many hours should be budgeted internally for software implementation and training?
Want to connect and learn more about how we can help?Explore the software
Download the Checklist