Committing to new software for your salon or spa enterprise can feel overwhelming. There are many moving parts and various factors to consider. What questions should you ask the enterprise software vendors you’re considering? We’ve built this checklist to help make the evaluation process easier.
First, determine the top reasons why you’re considering a software change. Then, you can explore other variables like scalability, customer support, marketing, and reporting.
Next, download this checklist. It outlines the nine most crucial factors to consider when switching to new enterprise salon or spa software, including specific questions to ask prospective technology providers.
1. Stability: Your enterprise software must be able to support an organisation of your size and grow with you over time.
2. Customer service support: Enterprises require customer service support that goes above and beyond to meet your needs. The availability and range of guidance offered to you is crucial.
3. Product innovations and enhancements: Your salon or spa enterprise will need technology that is continuously improving and has an effective way of communicating upcoming product features.
4. Security and reliability: What security certifications does the software have? Keeping your data safe and confidential is a necessity when evaluating enterprise software.
5. Marketing/branding: Your enterprise software must be able to help you increase visibility, engagement, and authority with your audience.
6. Reporting: Having the ability to help track, measure, and quantify success is a requirement with enterprise software.
7. Customisation: Personalisation opportunities for your brand should be endless with the right software.
8. Pilot programs: Do your prospective vendors allow you to test-drive their software before making a final decision?
9. Onboarding: Officially migrating to a new software platform is no easy feat—make sure your selection has efficient onboarding to help simplify the process.
Download the Checklist