Making sure you have the best salon or spa software is a critical part of your success. Whether you run a small business or a multi-location one, you want software that supports your salon or spa's growth. If your current software isn't doing that, it's time to make the switch to Mindbody.
From online booking to automated marketing to integrated payments to having your own branded app, Mindbody equips you with a robust set of tools at your disposal to boost your client base and your revenue at your salon or spa. In the time of COVID, you also need a low-touch journey for your clients, minimizing contact and risk.
Download our guide and learn the ins and outs of switching to Mindbody. Get tips on how to:
- Identify why you want to make the change to Mindbody and what your salon or spa needs from its software; are you looking for robust automated marketing features? Employee management features? 2-way SMS notifications? A custom, branded mobile app for easy customer booking? Or even add-ons like Messenger[ai], Mindbody's AI receptionist?
- Decide who on your team will manage the change to Mindbody
- Determine your Mindbody transition timing; you'll want to be up and running before your busy season to avoid undue stress on your customers and team
- Manage the change, including any integrations and data migration of customer contact information, gift card balances, recurring payments like memberships, retail inventory, future booked appointments for customers, etc.
- Train your staff so they can provide top-notch customer service to your clients (HINT: This is where Mindbody's free software certifications come in)
- Communicate the change to Mindbody to customers at your salon or spa, letting them know if they should download a new app or expect any new ways you'll be reaching out to them
Switching your salon or spa software is an important investment in your business. The change means you can run your business more efficiently and offer an excellent experience for your clients—and Mindbody makes the switch seamless.
Download the Guide