Hotels and airlines have long used dynamic pricing to increase revenue and maximize sales. This guide introduces the benefits of such an approach to the fitness industry and how flexible pricing can help you attract new customers.
Download this guide to read more about:
- What dynamic pricing is and how it can grow your revenue
- How you keep complete control and exert minimal effort in using dynamic pricing
- How you can fill empty classes and increase returns on those that are overbooked with pricing dynamically
- The type of valuable customer dynamic pricing attracts—29% of buyers are new to the business and about half of buyers come back for more classes
- How dynamic pricing can win back customers—22% of dynamically priced purchases are from customers who haven’t been to the business in the past 60 days