As the coronavirus pandemic continues, your salon or spa needs a plan to survive the continuation of COVID-19 (or even a prolonged first wave).
The new challenges beauty businesses face can overwhelm even the most experienced business owners. With a recent surge in infections, many salons and spas have reopened only to be forced to temporarily close once again. Some are reopening but have to do so outside.
With the right precautions and practices in place, salons and spas can emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic stronger than ever. There's an opportunity to not just survive—but thrive.
Download the COVID-19 survival guide for salons and spas to learn how business owners can protect employees, clients, and profits in the long term, including:
- How to set your salon or spa up for success upon reopening by welcoming clients into a clean space staffed by a team that's mentally and physically prepared (HINT: Having adequate supplies of masks, disinfectant, and hand sanitizer is just the start)
- How to reduce physical contact at your salon or spa from the moment clients book an appointment with you—no matter what method they use
- The benefits of using an AI receptionist, Messenger[ai], to minimize contact while maximizing revenue during your reopening, and beyond
- Ensuring clients arrive knowing what to expect at your salon or spa and ready for their service (HINT: You can automatically send electronic forms and waivers to avoid any infection risk from a shared device or clipboard)
- The importance of virtual check-in to allow for social distancing in your business
- How to empower your employees to upsell add-on services, enhancements, and retail products to achieve a higher average ticket
- How to go contactless with your checkout (something that 71% of consumers say is important to them when returning to a beauty business)
- How you can encourage clients to rebook automatically and keep them engaged
Reopened or not, now is the time to prepare your salon or spa for the future. Regardless of the time, you can set your business up for long-term success—and this guide will help you get started.