The holiday season is approaching—and that means your salon or spa has an opportunity to grow your clientele and increase your revenue.
But with so much going on, you'll need a plan in place to prepare. So, we've created a step-by-step calendar to help you with the planning process throughout the holiday season. That way, you and your team can start to prepare today and stay organized for the rest of the year.
Download our 2021 holiday preparation calendar to start preparing your salon or spa for the holiday season.
Inside, we included specific dates for the 2021 holiday season (and the ability to add them directly to your personal calendar) so you'll be sure to stay on track. Plus, we cover when exactly you should be planning to:
- Order retail products and supplies like seasonal inventory, gift cards and bags, and more (customers start shopping at their go-to retailers early for the holidays)
- Outline goals (and determine the specifics) for any holiday season promotion strategy
- Put a holiday season marketing strategy in place
- Update your service menu (to ensure customers are holiday-ready and you have ample time to sanitize in between them)
- Schedule a meeting with your team to go over your holiday plan, your holiday-specific promotions (think Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday), and to ensure you have adequate coverage on your schedule
- Set the holiday mood by decorating your salon or spa (you want customers to feel inspired to get shopping!)
- Check in with your team and plan for a holiday gathering in early 2022 (early next year is ideal since your team is likely busy with their own holiday plans)
Soon, the holiday season will be here and your customers will be excited to pamper themselves and start shopping for their loved ones. Now's the time to prepare so you can enjoy a profitable and stress-free end of year.