Are you on the hunt for Thanksgiving (or Friendsgiving) recipes that won't have you feeling too guilty or spending endless hours in the kitchen? We have six tasty, quick and easy dishes for your next festive fall meal—big or small! Enjoy!
- Mini Cheese Balls – a simply satisfying, go-to appetizer that you’ll want to make for any celebration!
Time: 45 minutes (including chilling time)
Tip: Serve with a side of beet chips! The crispy sweetness of the chips will balance the tart cheese mixture.
- Spicy Kale Salad – an unexpected (but delicious!) complimentary crunch to any Thanksgiving meal.
Time: 15 minutes
Tip: Sprinkle the salad with dried cranberries or dried cherries for added flavor. Gluten-free in your group? Use BFree Bread for the breadcrumbs.
- Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Mash – a lighter alternative to traditional sweet potato dishes, this mash is jam-packed with flavor.
Time: 1 hour
Tip: Add freshly grated cheese of your choice to the top of the dish and let it melt slightly before serving.
- Brussel Sprouts Gratin – you might have disliked this vegetable as a kid, but you'll fall in love with this tasty, cheesy recipe.
Time: 50 minutes
Tip: Looking for a little extra crunch? Chop up some crispy bacon, and sprinkle on top of the dish while the cheese is still gooey.
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bars – a dreamy dessert you can prepare ahead of time!
Time: 2 hours (including chilling time)
Tip: Drizzle bars with a homemade dark chocolate glaze to add a little something special to this treat.
- Apple Nachos – Kids and adults will go nuts for this no-bake recipe. Plus, it's just as tasty (and easier) than apple pie!
Time: 20 minutes
Tip: Serve with fluffy homemade whipped cream on the side to balance the crunchiness of the nachos.